We just added the ability for you to add stars to your favorites.
Why use favorite stars?
Let’s say there are several girls you really like. Favorite stars lets you see all their videos in one place.
Also, every time you visit VideoBox, you can quickly check to see if there are any new updates from your favorite stars.
How does it work?
To add a star to your favorites
- Click on a star’s name anywhere (like on the DVD details page, or a search results page)
- You’ll now go to a page listing all the videos of that star
- On this page, you’ll see a button that says “Add Star to Favorites”
- Just click that button
And from the VideoBox home page, you’ll see a new link in the “Quick Links” section called “My Favorite Stars”. Click there and you’ll see all the videos from your favorite stars.
Finaly, you can edit this list under the “My VideoBox==>MyFavorite Stars” tab.
Some anticipated features include
- Alerts whenever we add a video from your favorite stars (RSS or email)
- Recommendations for favorite stars
- Star pages with comments, profile information, and related stars
Please let us know what you think of this new feature.