For the non puzzle lovers, I’ll have a more traditional post uploaded to the blog within the next 24 hours. If you do enjoy puzzles employing logic, deductive reasoning, and common sense – time to put on your thinking caps. The rope adult performer awards (imaginary) were held last night. Five awards (one award was for best fetish scene) were presented during the ceremonies, each received by a different woman (Ms. Larson is one surname). From this information and the following clues, can you determine each woman’s full name, the specific award she earned, and the order in which the awards were presented. A help file is provided if you need a nudge in the right direction, and the puzzle’s solution can be found at the bottom of the post.
1. Hillary’s award was presented earlier in the evening than Ms. Hanson’s, but later in the evening than the award presented for best oral scene.
2. The woman who was named adult performer of the year, received her award immediately after Anna’s award, which wasn’t the first award presented.
3. The woman who won the award for best anal scene, received her award earlier in the evening than Inga, which was earlier in the evening than Ms. Mason’s award.
4. The award for best gangbang scene was not the first presentation of the evening, but it was received at least two awards prior to Ms. Dawson’s award.
5. Nicole did not receive her award for best anal scene, nor did she receive it for best oral scene.
6. Ms. Olson and Misty are both close friends of the woman who won the award for best anal scene.
The five first names are Anna, Hillary, Inga, Misty, and Nicole
The five last names are Dawson, Hanson, Larson, Mason, and Olsen
The five awards presented were for Performer of the Year, Best anal scene, Best fetish scene, Best gangbang scene, and Best oral scene
The order in which the awards were presented were First, Second, Third, Fourth, and Fifth
If you need some assistance in getting started, please click to view the Help File.
Once you’ve completed solving the puzzle, please click to view the Solution.