I’m going to let the blog readership in on a deep, dark secret. I’m a squirter. That’s right, Cytherea has nothing on ol’ rope. The fluid released is definitely not urine and definitely not semen. It is colorless and leaves an aroma of waffles with maple syrup (seriously). The launch produces a pleasurable, but not an orgasmic sensation. Come inside and I’ll walk you through the technique.
I’m right-handed so I use my right hand as the active hand. Make your own adjustments if necessary.
1. Get your cock erect.
2. Grab the base of your cock firmly with your left hand. Hold your right hand, fingers together, palm facing downward with a slight cupping to the palm.
3. Rub the palm of your right hand over the tip of your cock in a circular motion. Start at a slow to moderate pace with a light to medium touch and gradually increase both the speed and pressure as the sensations build.
4. Blast off.
Use this as a general guideline and modify to what works best for you.
1. Unless you live in a pig sty like me, the shower is a good place to experiment.
2. If you try it outside the shower, lay some newspapers down on the floor / carpet. Have towels at the ready. Aim away from the furniture.
3. When you first try this, it may take some time to reach the desired result. Once you learn the technique, less than one minute will be required for completion.
I do not know what percentage of the male population can squirt. Most everyone? Hardly anyone? Give it a try and let me know how you do.