I am happy to announce that we just added the ability for you to embed any VideoBox scene to your website or blog.
To give you a taste, I have embedded above the most popular scene for this week.
Why would I use this?
Let’s say that you really like a scene. Well, if you have your blog or a website, you can now stream scenes from the VideoBox library right on your site/blog.
There are almost 40,000 scenes available to be embedded. You can embed the scene, write about it and show it to your friends.
The benefit for VideoBox is that we get potential users to click through the embedded videos and check out VideoBox.
How does it work?
To embed a scene on your website:
- Find the scene and go to the video streaming page. Scroll down and you find the link to embed.
- Copy the link and paste it into your web page. Or paste it in your blog. Then, save and test the page to make sure it works.
Your scene will now stream. You can even watch it full screen!
When you click on the player, you navigate to VideoBox and can see all the details about the scene, including title, performers, studio and comments.
That’s it! Let us know what you think.
One caveat: because of licensing agreements, the embed link is not available on scenes from premium channels.
Anticipated additions include:
1. Ability to embed specific parts of scenes.
2. Embedded video to include more features, such as search, related scenes, and information about the video.
3. More options to customize embedded player size and styles.
Please let us know what you think of this new addition.