While it’s natural to want to post a comment or two on the blog venting your frustration, I just want to make sure you all know that it’s not the best way to get your issues resolved. For one thing, I’m just one guy and I wear a LOT of other hats, so I might not see some of the comments for a while — especially over the next several days — and that’s time you could have been spending happily surfing porn, which is the real reason we’re all here after all.
So, just to be safe, I thought I’d provide some info/reminders on how to get the help that you need when your experience on the site is “not great”:
- Start by reading the FAQs on the site.
- No help on the FAQ? Email our Customer Support team. The single best way to do this is by going to our Contact Us form at http://www.videobox.com/support/contact, because the form adds some information about your browser, your account, etc.
- Emailing Customer Support this way makes it easy for support to look up your account and troubleshoot before they have to ask a single question.
- When you send a message to Customer Support, please provide as much detail as possible about your problem. They absolutely love things like the link to the page you have a problem with, the exact name of a video that isn’t working, or painstakingly thorough lists of steps you took that resulted in your issue. Seriously, nothing is too much here if it makes things more clear.
- Check your spam or junk folders for replies from Customer Support if you don’t hear back within 24 hours (up to 48 if you send a message on the weekend). If you received the auto-reply from our system when you submitted the form, that’s great, but it’s not a guarantee you will get the reply from support in your inbox.
- Reply quickly if Customer Support requests more information from you.
Follow these steps, and before you know it, you’ll be like:
Stay Calm and Watch Porn,
Bob and the VB team